Charleys Philly Steaks
In 1986, Charleys redefined the Philly Cheesesteak. Today, almost 600 locations in 45 states and 19 countries in North America, South America, Asia, Africa and Europe serve up the World’s Number One Philly Cheesesteak made with fresh, quality ingredients grilled-to-order the Charleys way. Also known for its loaded Gourmet Fries and refreshing natural Lemonades, the restaurant franchise is quickly expanding to serve the world’s favorite Cheesesteaks across the globe. For more information on Charleys Philly Steaks visit www.charleys.com or follow us on Facebook and Instagram at @charleysphillysteaks and Twitter at @charleys.
We are currently hiring for Team Member position:
- First and foremost, a shining personality!
- You will have the most interaction with the guests.
- A solid multi-tasker, as you will be conversing with the guests while grilling and preparing their Philly Cheesesteaks
- You will also be using a cash register, serving hot fries, soda drinks and fresh lemonades!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Enter all media from register into the tally program.
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to communicate with associates and customers
- Must be able to work in any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale/cash register.
- Provide exceptional customer service and willingness to learn the Charleys system.
- Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.).
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
- The position also requires bending, standing, and walking for extended periods.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Be able to learn the menu (proper ingredients, portion size and presentation).
- Work well in a team environment and understand that each position depends on the other.
Why work at Charleys?
- Flexible schedules
- Great Culture
- Free Meals
- Paid Vacation
- Career Path / Growth Opportunity
- Referral Incentives
If you think you’re the one we’re looking for, then don’t hesitate and apply through the link below:
or Text charleys1 to (440) 496-7693
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: up to $15.00 /hour
If you love making hungry people happy and thrive in a busy, team-oriented atmosphere, you should work at Charley's. You'll get competitive wages, flexible scheduling, and a bunch of other cool benefits. Did we mention that you get to work with Charley's delicious, mouth-watering food? 'Nuff said. Your application is waiting for you.